Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)

Dangon

The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  Empty The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)

Post by Dangon Mon May 02, 2016 7:17 am

Creed looked with a big smile his long white hair being blown around in the wind then the gates to the Guild Opened, as he walked into the Guild hall he passed by Portraits of all the Previous Guild Masters Except the First Guild Masters Portrait Which was just an empty frame. "Hmm now let's see..." Creed trailed off the current Guild Master sat Down in his seat, and tapped the arm of the chair, then he slowly dozed off, he fell asleep. The Recently appointed Guild Master had to do a lot in Clover town on this day, and has fell asleep on the job. Some of the senior members of the Guild Muttered in annoyance "He's as useless as ever why the previous Guild Master appointed him, he's just some 19 year old brat from some desert". The Senior member said.
    Shen

The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  Empty Re: The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)

Post by Shen Mon May 02, 2016 11:02 am

”So young, and yet…” Shen was mumbling for himself in the corner of the guild hall. It’s not been so long since the new Guildmaster of Cait Shelter was chosen, but to many people’s surprises, the previous had chosen this lad to become the next one. Despite his guild mates’ comments about it, Shen didn’t even get to know this man very well. He could only throw small glances from a distance, analysing his expression, behaviour and custom.

Sometime, Shen had enough and decided to just go and greet the new Guildmaster. He moved his feet across the guild hall, until he arrived before the man himself; apparently, he’d fell asleep. An annoyed vein appeared on Shen’s forehead. “Pft…” he spoke to himself, “He doesn’t look that much of a Guildmaster in first sight… but what do I know of him?” He found himself a seat nearby and sat down before the guy, while gazing at him. “Hey, sorry about waking you up,” he spoke to the sleeping guild senior, “I’ve heard that you’re the new Guildmaster, but I barely know you yet.” He moved his arms behind his neck and rested his head on them. “I’m Shen, just so you know,” he greeted to him, “I just joined the guild very recently.”
    Dangon

The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)  Empty Re: The Guild Master of Cait Shelter (Cait Shelter Members only)

Post by Dangon Tue May 03, 2016 8:30 am

Creed yawned and stretched as a voice of one of the guild members waking him up. "Dost thou know that there was once a Dragon that taught a young man Poison Dragon Slayer Magic that is I"   Creed said with his usual ye olde English accent. Creed than stood up stretching then looked at the younger male "Thou art Shen correct?" Creed asked the younger male. Creed had to memorize all the members of the Guild names he hoped he was the correct name. Creed tilted his head popping his neck. A big grin appeared on Creeds face as he looked outside seeing the wizards of the Guild members practicing their magic.
    Shen

Post by Shen Thu May 05, 2016 3:28 am

“Ehh, yeah. That’s me,” Shen replied, twitching an eyebrow, “… Huh? Dragon Slayer Magic?” Dragon Slayer Magic was very similar to Shen's Devil Slayer Magic and focused on utilizing the powers of dragons, instead of devils. Apparently, the Guildmaster babbled about some Poison Dragon Slayer guy; when he proclaimed that it was him, Shen’s twitching eyebrow followed up with an annoyed expression. "... Huuuh?" he mumbled deeply. A vein appeared on his forehead, as he felt that this guy was trying to brag in a very weird way. Shen’s face turned dramatically intimidating, as he clearly despised bragging types. Other guild members could suddenly sense the intense fury that dwelled within his face.

“I see…” he spoke out with a deep voice that expressed the presence of roars, “Heh… don’t go boast like that.” Small charges of currents surrounded his hair in a moment, all bluish and bright. “A Poison Dragon Slayer, huh…” he said with a grin, “Well, not going to have double standards, but you’re not the only Slayer among us right now…”
    Dangon

Post by Dangon Thu May 05, 2016 5:47 am

Creed smirked when the boy said he was a Slayer and started to show off his power "Tis impressive indeed I am pleased to have such powerful wizards in this Guild, but if you try to  hurt anyone in this Guild I will make you wish you were dead" Creed said getting serious as a powerful purple aura came out of him very temporarily as he calmed himself down. Creed then said "Well Shen I just hope you understand there are all different types of people in this Guild and nobody here raises a hand against each other unless they are training" Creed said calmly like he didn't just release his power. "If you ever have a problem you can ask me tis my duty as Guild Master to help every member" Creed said very calmly and in a very friendly manner his Ye Olde English Accent Returning.
    Shen

Post by Shen Thu May 05, 2016 6:58 am

The young devil had his eyes wide-opened as the Guildmaster expressed his duty to protect the guild, and that if even Shen himself hurt anyone, then he would regret it. It would never cross his mind to slay his own, nor even hurt them in any way. Shen nodded in agreement to what he said, but the surprise multiplied, as the Guildmaster unleashed a purple aura, strong enough to actually frighten Shen. It gave quite the shock to him, but happily, his ignorance was decreased. This guy befitted a Guildmaster.

“I see. Thanks,” Shen replied to him after his statement, smiling a little, “We all mean a lot to you, don’t we?” Being a Guildmaster was surely distant from the youngster; to have a duty over a family of wizards, who varies in ranks, sounded like a tough position. However, this guy was chosen to be the next Guildmaster, and hopefully for a good reason…
    Shen

Post by Shen Mon May 09, 2016 10:04 am

(exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 pm