Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
My Leashlyre EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
My Leashlyre EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
My Leashlyre EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
My Leashlyre EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
My Leashlyre EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
My Leashlyre EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
My Leashlyre EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
My Leashlyre EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
My Leashlyre EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

My Leashlyre

Historia
    Historia

My Leashlyre Empty My Leashlyre

Post by Historia Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Name: Leashlyre Lexicon
    Type:Holder
    Element: Darkness
    Appearance: A massive volume that could easily be misplaced in the Archives with a battered cover. A simple illusion projected from the book in an act of self-defense, it's true form is much more impressive. Upon sensing Historia's touch, the book sheds it's cloak revealing a sleek leather cover with various metal fragments..a blending of old technology and magic. The interior of the book has pristine pages each implanted with a singular orange crystal and beneath it a short description of the organism recorded in it. Smaller crystals can be seen occasionally with strange notes such as the word combination,sever and analysis.  

Description: The Lexicon original purpose was to act as a living recorder for researchers in the field. In a singular scan of an organism, several small data crystals can appear to be glanced over the operative in question. The simplest providing known information on the subject such as species, common environment and danger level. If possible and available, detailed data such as anatomy, behavioral traits, weaknesses and strengths. Historia has perverted it into a combative instrument with shadowy funding and a few black market modifications as she has managed to reanimate the data into a Living Data all with a singular compacted data crystal. The Subject is a mere shattered image of the living subject bent to Historia's will. Now it's just Living Data existing in Reality. That is until Historia dismisses the initial Data Crystal or it's connection to the Lexicon is shattered.

A mockery of the Living that has granted Historia to play God ripping apart Data Crystals and forcing them to meld together..all for the sake of answering the question of What If? Or at least that's what she tells herself after ending the life of an organism and begins the dissection process. It is special as it allows her the apt opportunity to study an organism and bring onto the field collected Living Data..or to rip it apart and recombine it.  This is her response to her lack of Magic..while those capable of it would call it something akin to Necromancy..
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

My Leashlyre Empty Re: My Leashlyre

Post by Ami~ Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 am

Approved

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:55 am