Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Happy New Year's! EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Happy New Year's! EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Happy New Year's! EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Happy New Year's! EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Happy New Year's! EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Happy New Year's! EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Happy New Year's! EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Happy New Year's! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Happy New Year's! EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Happy New Year's!

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Happy New Year's! Empty Happy New Year's!

Post by Kitty Pryde Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:33 pm

Happy New Year's Everyone!
    I would like to take this moment to wish everyone a Happy New Year's and to thank you all for being here. I know we have hit some rough patches in the past, but I can promise you now that I will keep this site thriving and open for as long as I possibly can. After all, this site's creation was founded upon becoming a safe place and Haven for RolePlayers and I plan on continuing that promise. That said, I would also like to provide you all with details and updates of what to expect in January of this coming year. The information is as follows:

UPDATES:

• Magic System: Unfortunately, the Magic system will be on hold for the maximum of one week. As of right now, we have only managed to complete the Guardian's Magic system and do not wish to put it out there until that of Watcher's have been done. This, though, will not take long as our Head Developer has been working hard to provide us with the systems as soon as he possibly can. So, again, Magic Systems will not be taking long and you will be seeing them in no more than a week.
    • RolePlay Threads: As we have now reached the point where several character applications have been approved and many others are currently in the making, we will be starting an event that revolves around social threads. Although the event has not officially started, we will be handing out both Jewels and EXP for all approved characters who participate in threads in the near future. Our recommendation is to start RolePlaying as soon as possible in order to qualify for these bonuses.
    • Other: As a heads up, all other systems will be put up within the month of January so that we can officially declare this site completed and done. Therefore, as the completion of the site draw near, we will be throwing out In-Character events in order to get the site rolling and opening up the Staff Applications. More will be said as the times goes on.

EVENTS:

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 pm