Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Escape the Fate (Private) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Escape the Fate (Private)

Jia Fross

Escape the Fate (Private) Empty Escape the Fate (Private)

Post by Jia Fross Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Brick shattered above Jia’s head as she ducked down, avoiding the bullets traveling towards her head. Hitting the ground once more, she took off running. Reaching behind her, she untied the green apron attached to her at the hip, and let it go flying behind her. Not only did this free up her legs, but it flew right into the face of one of the four or five armed men behind her, four or five armed relatives of hers.

Dodging to the right, she entered the labyrinth of Oak city, aka, the alleyways. Her Maroon-ish hair followed behind her as the shouting men got contained to stay on her tail. No matter how many times she turned a corner, they would follow.  "To think, they would come after me while I was at work, feeding the homeless none the less!" She muttered, pissed that they interrupted her work at the soup kitchen. "One of these days, I'll make sure they piss off!" And with that said, Jia dropped the floor. Curling up into a ball, she felt feet ram into her arms and sides, and the sounds of bodies hitting the floor as they tripped over her, slamming into the concrete floors of the alleyways. It was then she leaped onto her feet, grabbing hold of a latter to her right, and shimming up it as quickly as she could. Jia could hear the men getting back up, and tried her best at ignoring the shouts, bullets, and various spells flying buy her, trying not to notice the ones that skimmed her.

Reaching the roof, she continued to dart forward, knowing very well that she wasn't even close to getting rid of them.

"Where the hell are the Rune knights when you need them!!!"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Escape the Fate (Private) Empty Re: Escape the Fate (Private)

Post by Jinjaku Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Ducking behind a building, Jin panted as he had been running all morning. "God these guys are f!kin persistent". He panted out before taking off again attempting to blend in with the populace surround him and his pursuers, as he ran he quickly turned into an upcoming alleyway hoping he had lost his pursuers but as fate would have it someone had spotted him.

"Hey guys cant we talk this out like gentlemen". Jin inquired in a joking voice full of sarcasm as he knew full well that they would rather sooner riddle him with bullets than talk things out, seeing them take out their guns Jin raised his hand in air to gesture he surrendered before he called out *Great wind breakthorugh* which was a self made wind speel that blew a gust of violent wind going at 120mph at his opponent, it was safe to say they would be knocked out for a while. Just as he walked out of the alley whistling he heard a call from behind him turning around to see what the commotion was he deadpanned at the sight of ten more men runnig straight at him. "Oh for f!cks sake" he mumbled before taking off down the street using his impressive agilty to weave through the bustling streets.

Outfit
    RAGE
    Ragecano

Post by Ragecano Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 pm

The piece of food sizzled as the Devil Slayer picked it up. It was a gourmet sandwich, made of only the finest ingredients hand-picked by the restaurant's senior chef. Just looking at it made the mouth pour, and it seemed like the kind of food only the richest of people could possibly afford.

As Ragecano bit into the sandwich that most people would think he couldn't possibly afford, the phone next to him vibrated sharply, so that it moved around the table. Somebody was calling him, and it had better have been for a damn good reason.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I send half of my crew out, and you still haven't found them?" Ragecano spoke into the phone with contempt.

"Boss, this guy, he's on a whole 'nother level. But we've got him cornered in an alley-" The phone line would cut off forcibly, as though somebody knocked it out.

"Motherfucker," was all he could say at the moment, in complete disbelief that that bastard had outrun all those men. The Devil Slayer could hear a giant wind push past as he saw out of the corner of his eye, the man who that half of his team had failed to kill.

Now Ragecano had seen many things in his life, but he had never seen something like this.

In the blink of an eye, three men wearing black suits appeared, and jumped in a vehicle, which would then roar down the road. The only way Ragecano knew it was his crew was by the license plate, which read "Capo".

He thought he had it taken care of, so he directed his train of thought towards the woman he was poised to kill. Supposedly she had come from one of the other parts of the De Santa crime family, at least that's what Ragecano heard. Apparently she decided to defect from the regime sometime, and they had just put out a hit on her.

In other words, they had hired Ragecano and his team to kill the girl, along with the man who was just running past here.
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Honestly she didn't want to be in Oak. Ami would rather stay in Galuna Island to simply relax or maybe just take a job that doesn't exactly require commiting any serious crime but no, her guildmaster Alice had forced her to Oak. The reason? To find one of the guild's most problematic members and the barista of BuckStars, Ragecano Sombaras. Hopefully she didn't find him stiring up any unnessary trouble. Despite being a dark guild, they did have their standards and repuation to keep up. Starting strip clubs or any other thing Rage wanted to do wasn't exactly great for the guild.

A loud gust of wind entered her ears and immediately caught her attention "What the heck is happening?" She pondered loudly. She saw a man who ran - no sped- right past her. She stared incredulously at him, he was pretty fast on foot. However that man did not concern her as she was only here for one person. However, before she could continue her search she was pushed aside by 10 or so men. She gave them a glare however she paid them no attention any further.

She had only walked down one block when out of the corner of her eye she had spotted him. He was in a resturant talking on his phone with a sandwich that has been bitten into in his hand. She immediately strided in and heard a few words of what he said. She then spoke aloud. "Who did you send your crew after Ragecano? Why are you here in Oak? You're supposed to be serving up drinkings not trying to assasinate people." She chided him. "BuckStars is very busy today and we are missing our barista." Her eyes zoned down to the sandwich and she attempted to slap it out his hand. "Your vacation is over, thats an order from Alice. We are first going to stop your men from killing before we are going home." She sighed before shaking her head. "We're not going to pay you to eat a sandwich." She gave one last glare before she left the resteraunt. Ami was going to find his men and keep them from killing the victims as she felt the need to prevent Rage from getting his cash. Sure is men might have numbers but Ami had power.

It was in fact a very short time before she found one of the victims. The sound of gunshots and spells reached her ears and drew her to an alleyway. There she saw his men shooting at a women who was struggling to climb up a roof. "Hey, get away from her this is an order." She said with a harsh tone in her voice. "Rage has taken this job without permission from the guildmaster and he will be punished accordingly when he gets back. Unless you want the same fate I suggest you stop going after her." They stared at her, lowering their weapons slightly and for a few moments stopped shooting however Ami simply stared back cooly, hoping it would buy time for the woman to escape.
    Jia Fross

Post by Jia Fross Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:51 am

The moment Jia began to run on the roof top, she heard the sounds of gun fire stop. The rusty ladder wasn't shaking, implying no one was trying to climb it, and the fowl mouthed cursing seemed to continue on. "Did they stop? Why did they stop?" She asked, walking over to the ledge of the building. Peering down, Jia watched as the men who had been chasing her had been inturupted by a rather odd appearing lady in a Kimono.

The men looked at her in a rather confused gaze, however, one of them managed to snap out of it. "You can take Rage back with you, he isn't the one who gave us the orders. He's merely a supervisor, so to speak." the man raised his arms, "The person who did give the orders, is someone we are far more scared of then you. We have no connection to your little guild, sweetheart, and we would appreciate it if you stayed the fuck out of our way. Now," The man looked back at his companions, "Go get the traitorous bitch, her uncle has some questions for her."

"Shit," Jia muttered, and with that, she took off sprinting once more. She could hear the soft squeaks of the latter behind her being over worked as she latched onto the second latter before her, quickly sliding down until she hit solid ground, and began to take off running once more before stopped in her tracks. A creature, no, a man, ran by her at incredible speeds, and the only thing Jia could do to stop from ramming into the man, was fall flat on her ass.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Post by Jinjaku Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 am

Speeding through the bustling streets of Oak, Jin had managed to lose his pursuers again in the midst of the crowd, but as fate would have it lady luck was not smiling down on him today as they found him in less than a few minutes causing him to take off again. As he ran, he caught the glimpse of a woman in a kimono before looking behind him to see his pursuers right on his tail as the shove the woman to the side. *Sheesh no manners this lot* he thought to himself as he bobbed and weaved through people and stalls attempting to mask himself in any way.

Hearing a commotion ahead of him , he bore witness to a scene quite similar to his own. It looked to him that a woman was being chased by a bunch of goons and was doing good in her attempts to flee before he heard the sound of an angry woman chastising the men as they ignored her warnings and orders. As he got closer to the scene he turned round to determine whether he was still being pursued and to his infinite bad luck it looked to him like the group had grown in size. Facing forward again Jin heard the sound of someone dropping to the ground as he ran past them causing him to falter in his steps. Knowing he should ignore the person and keep running, he felt as if he would feel incredibly guilty if he didn't help the said person so against his better judgement he spun around grasping the person who he now recognised as the woman who was being pursued.
    As he dragged her into an empty alleyway, he leaned over the wall but still kept hidden from sight and almost cried in happiness as the men who had been pursuing him were left confused at his sudden disappearance because of the commotion caused by the woman in the kimono.

"Okay so this was definitely not on my to-do list today, but it seems like we are both being chased by the same people and I felt sorry for knocking you down so I helped ya, no need to thank me I'm just awesome like that." He said to the female standing beside him in a hushed tone as he looked over again at the scene caused by the woman in the kimono who seemingly looks to be their leader of sorts.
    Ragecano

Post by Ragecano Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:22 pm

"So it's not enough that she's gotten me roped into waitering for people, now she thinks she's gonna treat me like I'm her bitch. Alright." Ragecano could only see red at this time, and couldn't give a damn as to whether or not he was saying that or just thinking it.

His hands were shaking violently, and the Devil Slayer breathing incredibly heavily. Ragecano never took certain things well, and this was one of them. In fact, it was ironic that he was filled with the word that represented part of his name.

Pure, unadulterated rage.

Now when Ragecano was angered, he wasn't exactly the prettiest sight. He was sweating profusely, and his face turned a bright shade of red. Needless to say, he had no self-control left to use, and he just wanted to kill something. And fast.

Who the fuck does she think she is, telling me what I can and can't do, Ragecano thought. That bitch needs to learn her place, and I'd be more than happy to carry out the job personally.

When he wasn't drunk by indignation, he made to call his associates to see how they were doing on the job. When no answer came, the flooding feeling of fury came back to the Devil Slayer.

"Fucking, Goddamn, Fucking, Bitch!" He shouted as he repeatedly slammed the cellular phone on the table before throwing it across the diner, the impact it made with the wall shattering it instantly.

All the while his hands were shaking, he managed to take his keys out of his pocket, then he would roughly push the door open, so that it slammed on the wall next to it. Sitting outside was a vehicle that resembled a 2005 Cadillac DeVille. He jumped into the car, and started the engine.

The deafening roar of the engine did nothing to snap Ragecano out of his trance as he shifted into the Drive gear. It was at that moment when his second phone, which he kept inside the car rang. One of his men had sent him a text saying that one of his targets was on a roof, and that there was some "kitsune-looking bitch" telling them to stop.

Ragecano was then sent the coordinates, and at that moment began driving erratically to the vantage point. He truly didn't know what he would do.
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Sun May 01, 2016 9:04 pm

She wasn't angry at all. No, she didn't give a rat's behind about what the men said. They weren't worth her time. With an easy going yet somewhat sad tone, she said to the two victims that the men seem to be after, "Well I guess I can't help you. I'm afraid you will have to solve this on your own. I bid you good luck." She then stood out of their way and made a gesture, as if she was telling them to go ahead. However in the same motion she attempted to make eye contact with the both of the victims. She pointed to the side of her neck and motioned a karate chop. Ami wasn't stupid, she knew the weaknesses of human bodies and where to hit. Often however her knowledge seemed useless as it didn't usually affect the everyday mage. However she knew that these men weren't very strong most likely.

She leaned back against a wall and began to watch the men approach the two, wondering what the outcome would be. However she knew she had to prepare. She had seen the look on Ragecano's face before she left the restaurant, he was mad. He was probably going to come after her, the young woman knew that soon this alleyway would soon be a battle ground. A faint sound of a car approaching confirmed her instincts, she felt a stirring deep within her. A strange feeling arose from the depths of her body. Was this the feeling of fear? No this feeling wasn't negative, in fact it made her feel even stronger than she originally was. It was very familiar to her but the name was ever so elusive. A voice spoke in her head, it was in a voice that was all but hers, the thoughts seemed somewhat foriegn to her This is why allies are never a good idea Ami. They may be in your family but they will always be against you no matter what. Ami simply nodded and agreed with the voice. She then began to prepare for what would happen next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm