Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
One of a Kind? EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
One of a Kind? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
One of a Kind? EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
One of a Kind? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
One of a Kind? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
One of a Kind? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
One of a Kind? EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
One of a Kind? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
One of a Kind? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

One of a Kind?

Marceline Dawn

One of a Kind? Empty One of a Kind?

Post by Marceline Dawn Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Upon clutching Fragarach the fear that Marceline once knew, had vanished. That fear had turned into pure bred hatred and evil, not only against those that did her wrong but any of those she came into contact with. The only guild that seemed to understand her past and her new beginnings was Caduceus Scale. Each of them different in their own way but accepting of one another. Marceline looked at the entrance of the guild door standing outside with the moonlight glowing in the sky.

The wind was strong tonight forcing her hair to whip around from side to side, it was that kind of weather that would be great to take a walk in, but for someone like Marceline it was the best time to train. In the darkness where she could excel in her magic and not have to worry about anyone distracting her, at-least that is what she thought would happen.

She dropped into a fighting stance clutching her sword with both hands holding it out in-front of her. Before her first move she heard a noise, and turned her attention to the right side of the path leading up to the guild entrance. Without a word she awaited for someone to announce themselves to see if she would return to her training or have to bring her blade to someones neck.
    Alice

One of a Kind? Empty Re: One of a Kind?

Post by Alice Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:14 pm

She had to admit, the night was wonderful.
    But she wasn't fond of the solitude.

Alice walked towards the guild hall, holding onto her hair in fear it might get caught on a bush in the strong winds. There wasn't much that marked the path she took - primarily just a few bare patches of grass leading into the dense forest of Galuna to the hidden tree - small clearing concealed by trees above. Upon entering, she snapped a twig. She shrugged. She wasn't trying to be stealthy, merely wanting to get back into the hall and maybe play with some of the floating chandeliers. She smirked, bending down as she began to form an idea. She could begin gathering sticks, bring them into the hall to play with. Maybe teach the chandeliers how to fetch, if it were possible. If not, well, may she'd make a twig fort somewhere.

'Alice, look up.'
    'Huh?'

Another voice spoke in her mind. It was her own, the other her in her head. She was used to it. That one was commonly known for being the better judgement. She didn't always listen to it, mind you. However, she took the liberty to scoop up the twigs around her in one quick sweep prior to standing. She arose from her crouch with a handful of mere sticks. Her gaze landed on a blonde, taller than her - not that it wasn't common to come across taller people. She was a bit short, herself. Alice dropped the twigs and waved, bouncing over. "Hey Marcie, whatcha doing?" she sung, approaching her guildmate.
    Marceline Dawn

Post by Marceline Dawn Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:00 pm

(Sorry for the delay)

Marceline looked onward noticing as the figure bounced into view waving that it was only her Guildmaster, Alice. Marceline nodded at her, "Training within the shadows" she announced turning her sword away from Alice. "I have a strange feeling that soon I will be fighting for my life.." she whispered softly as she focused her sword straight ahead of her. Marceline wasn't much of a talker now days ever since the became one with her sword and the shadows, but then again she never was since "that day".

"What brings you about?" she asked without even turning back towards Alice. Marceline quickly made a few sword swipes that sent out what looked like wind blasts, but it was to hard to tell with only the moonlight in the sky. Marceline twirled the sword hilt in her right hand, twisting her wrist preparing for her next technique. Her stance was firm and solid with one foot ahead of the other and her knees slightly bent.

"I must say it is beautiful tonight, a great night to shed some blood..." she mumbled to herself.
    Alice

Post by Alice Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:10 am

(My apologies as well, both for the delay and if this isn't the best quality. I had some distractions while typing this, so yeah...)

"Oh?" Alice tilted her head before nodding. It did appear that her guildmate was indeed training within the shadows. Though, she something something afterwards that Alice didn't quite catch... But it didn't matter. Marceline was commonly like that. She shrugged it off as her normal behavior, especially as she went right back to training. To bother or not to bother, that was the question.

Though, her ponder was ceased as she provoked further conversation. What had brought her here, returning to the guild hall on such a night? She stood behind Marceline by a few feet, watching her swing her sword as she thought. She shrugged her shoulders, eyes locked on the sword as the moonlight hit it. It was at least mildly entertaining for the time being. "Well, I decided to walk around today. Silly me thought I'd be able to find something fun. A monkey or something, you know?" She puckered out her lip slightly although knowing that Marcie wouldn't see it unless she drew her attention away. A slight pout rose in her voice. "But I didn't think about the time, and got a little carried away... I didn't find a monkey, either."

"But it is kinda nice out, maybe. Just a bit boring," Alice added at a slightly lower volume, having caught something about it being a beautiful night from Marceline thanks to the silence other than their own talking. She was not really very enthusiastic about the time herself.
    Marceline Dawn

Post by Marceline Dawn Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 pm

For some reason Alice had caused Marceline to burst out in laughter, and this was very rare in deed. Marceline looked over to Alice with a smile, "A monkey? What in the world do you need with a monkey?" she said continuing to snicker at the comment. It was just so out of the blue and awkward that it struck Marceline just right. Marceline placed her sword on her right hip in it's sheath, turning her full attention to Alice now

"Isn't it a little to late to be searching for that particular animal around this time of the night? I mean it is dark out here with only the moonlight being the only source of light." Marceline then thought to herself that Alice might of been wanting to challenge herself to a difficult task but seemed to failed horribly at it. Then again Marceline had never seen a monkey herself around these parts, maybe Alice had went crazy.

Marceline giggled to herself as her face seemed to take on more of a friendly perception. It had been a very long time since Marceline had a friendly conversation, since she was always alone doing things on her own. It was somewhat strange to Marceline, but she liked the feeling.
    Alice

Post by Alice Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:43 am

Hearing Marceline laugh, well, Alice grinned. She was glad to be able to make her serious acquaintance happy. "Well, I mean, it's a monkey! You can do a lot of things with monkeys, like.... Um..." She scratched the back of her head, struggling for a thought. Before long, she snapped her fingers having finally got an idea. "Train them! They can be circus monkeys, but in actuality, they're our spies! Ninja monkeys!" She began to bounce at the end, now excited at the thought of circus ninja spy monkeys.

The proposition of the next question drew her out of her thoughts about the awesome furry creatures. What led her to searching for something that late at night? "Well, like I mentioned, I lost track of time. But as for why I went out when I did in the first place, I dunno. I just kinda wanted to do something. And, well, why not look for something that might not actually exist in this area at some time during the night?" She threw her hands in the air for emphasis on the strange logic.

She laughed after letting what she said sink into her own mind. Sometimes she could feel the others in her head bringing their palms to their foreheads. This was one of those moments. And she loved those moments.
    Marceline Dawn

Post by Marceline Dawn Tue May 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Marceline knew it was official that Alice was certified crazy, "Yup" agreeing with her own thoughts out loud. Anyone looking for monkeys to train to be ninjas had to be out their mind, or seriously have mental issues. She chuckled to herself about the thought of her leader being an actual nut job.

"I have a suggestion, let's go hunting!" Marceline exclaimed happily but she didn't think the thought through being that she had no idea what to go hunting for. Maybe she could hunt Alice without her even knowing she was being hunted. "So what do you say? We might can hunt something other than Monkey's..maybe people.."

Marceline grinned evilly at the thought awaiting for a response from Alice. This might be kinda fun and would assist her in her tracking skills since it wasn't one of her strong points. She looked up to the moonlit sky as her eyes seemed to glow in the darkness.
    Alice

Post by Alice Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Alice felt the ease as her other beings dropped their disappointed stance, but her excitement soon skyrocketed. Somehow, in some miraculous way, she managed to be able to cause her friend to go hunting…
    Hunting for people, but it was still hunting.
    Her eyes lit up. Maybe she could spin it into a game of hide and seek? Predator and prey?

People? She bounced happily, grinning. She observed Marceline’s features. Something about that smile told her that she had something up her sleeve as well. But there was no way of knowing for certain. Maybe she was just excited to go hunting. Yeah, it sounds fun!

Careful, Alice. She's your guildmate, but don't twist her wishes too much. You might worry her if you run off to play cat and mouse.
    Yeah, yeah. She'll get it, I'm sure! For now…

Let's go this way! Alice pointed towards the native village and began her march towards it. Maybe they'd find a stray villager on the way. Then she'd make her escape.
    Marceline Dawn

Post by Marceline Dawn Thu May 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Marcie nodded her head agreeing with Alice about it being fun, but seeing her pointing at the village changed her mind of hunting Alice, the villagers would be more fun. Seeing fear in someone's eyes and smelling it almost started to make her mouth drool for some odd reason. Was she really this excited to go hunting with her guild leader? Marcie was changing in a good way regarding guild-mates, but still didn't like men at all although she hadn't encountered any at the guild yet.

"Alright lets go!" Marcie was ready following a few yards behind Alice as the village was kinda unknown to her since she was rarely out in public for no reason. Marcie yellow eyes glowed in the moonlight making her seem like a wild animal in the darkness of the night.
    Alice

Post by Alice Mon May 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Alice smirked as Marceline followed, the duo now stepping through the forest. Alice didn't care much about their noise level until they grew closer. She slowed her steps, eventually turning and waiting for Marcie to fully catch up. She spoke a bit quieter, not wanting to take risks on a wandering villager hearing them. "So the village is right up ahead. To get a good vantage point, I'd say we start going by tree. Jump between branches n' stuff!"

She looked around, checking for any lower branches. She walked over to a close tree, bending her knees before jumping up. She extended her arms, hooking onto the branch and heaving herself up on it. Quickly spotting another branch, she began to move along the trees. She halted, the village now visible with all its demonic residence. She waited, turning to look for her acquaintance. "See if you find one leaving, walking stray into the forest or somethin'."
    Marceline Dawn

Post by Marceline Dawn Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Marcie grinned at the thought of travelling through the trees like ninja monkeys, jumping from limb to limb. She looked around after watching Alice leap onto a nearby branch then leaping to another and another. Marcie followed suite leaping up to a branch on her left by grabbing with both her hands and swinging up on the branch.

Upon reaching the village she noticed it was the village of demons, she had only heard rumors of them existing but had never actually seen them herself. She nodded at Alice acknowledging the plan set forth. Marcie quickly hopped down from the branch she was currently standing on blending into the shadows as only her glowing eyes could be seen. She awaited calmly for an unsuspecting villager to pass between her and Alice so the games could begin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:28 am