Fairy Tail: Expanding Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Under Construction 8.6.22
Death in the family EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 pm by Silver Wolf

» erzila Packs w.i.p
Death in the family EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 pm by erzlia packs

» Always be wary of being Watched
Death in the family EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:17 pm by Ami~

» Kaido Kannagi (WIP)
Death in the family EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:12 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» test
Death in the family EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Official Face Claim List
Death in the family EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm by Kaido Kannagi

» The Watcher (WIP)
Death in the family EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am by TheWatcher

» The bard appears from the shadows.
Death in the family EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am by Jinn Garay

» Skrím Ungur
Death in the family EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 am by Skrím Ungur

The Owner
Silver Wolf

Administrators
AmiiKitty PrydeRoland Gates

Moderators
Tatsumi YamatoZerina Zayne

Feel Free to Join!

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list

Death in the family

Claire Anderson

Death in the family Empty Death in the family

Post by Claire Anderson Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 am

Ok so, here is the thing: my grandfather is quite literally about to die. Honestly, I am not that upset about it, it's not a tragedy or anything: he is over 90, his body is simply switching off, slowly but steadly. It is something inevitable, eventually destined to happen to everybody. So yeah, I am fine, I really am.

However, this does mean that, tomorrow afternoon, I will have to go back to my hometown, so that I can be there for my family as he lives his final moments. And it just so happens that this sudden trip back of mine will overlap with Easter holydays, which I would have had to spend with my family regardless.
    As a result, I will be in my hometown from tomorrow until monday, march the 28th. Now for those who don't know, being in my hometown is really problematic for me: my family is a really invasive one (and given the circumstances, this time they are gonna be even more so), they disapprove of everything japanese (meaning, they don't know of my activities here, and it is in my best interest to keep the from finding out) and, on top of that, internet connection in my hometown is very very very VERY bad.

Therefore, my activity around here will be drastically limited until I return in Bologna, next monday in the evening. I will do my very best to show up daily, to keep up to date with what is going on in this forum (so yeah, please do keep up the feedback in the community fanfiction project, I'll make sure to address your posts whenever possible), and I will try my hardest to post regularly, so that I don't stall out the rp topic I am in. But starting new topics, as well as contributing to the debate on the systems, will be absolutely impossible for me, as will staying up at night, so yeah, chatting with most of you will be impossible, considering timezones.

Again, you needn't worry about me, my life will be back to normal come next monday. So yeah, just cut me some slack until then, ok?
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Death in the family Empty Re: Death in the family

Post by Ami~ Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 am

We understand your situation Claire. We hope for the best for you. I can understand the situation you're in and we don't require you to log in everyday Razz. Its alright, but otherwise I wish you best of luck. I hope that thing can be less stressful (can't think of another word). Be safe.
    Axel Tengoku

Post by Axel Tengoku Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Claire, you are a good person. My condolences go out to you and your family, and I hope your trip is a safe one. Safe regards from me, and definitely from the rest of the staff here!
    Kyoto Vyner
    Administrator

Post by Kyoto Vyner Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 am

Sorry to hear I hope you and your family will be OK.
    Claire Anderson

Post by Claire Anderson Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 am

Ok I am back in Bologna. Although, grandpa is technically still alive: itis unknown if he will last a year, a month or a day, so yeah, when he does die I will have to go back on little notice. I apologize in advance for that.

And a heartfelt thank you to all those who posted here, it means a lot to me.
    Arya
    Arya

Post by Arya Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:11 am

Welcome back Claire! I'm glad to hear your grandfather didn't pass away.
    Ami~
    Ami~
    Administrator

Post by Ami~ Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:21 am

Welcome back Claire. We understand if you will need to leave on short notice again. I hope your grandfather can be released from his suffering soon (if he is) since it can be the best option at the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:56 pm